Thursday, May 16, 2013

God Bless You | I Bless You

Dear One,



I bless your Head: 
May it never lack for the flowing oil of God's Favor.

I bless your Mind: 
May it always be filled with Wisdom for 
Witty Inventions.

I bless your Eyes: 
May it never go dim to Vistas of God's Guidance.

I bless your Lips: 
May it ever bear worthy Counsel & 
Command the attention of 
Kings & Nobles of the earth.

 
I bless your Tongue: 
May it ever be instructed as to say a word in season.

I bless your Heart: 
May it always beat in sync with the Master's will.

 
I bless your Hands: 
May they touch gold & the tangible Glory of God.

I bless your Feet: 
Wherever they thread, may you possess.
God bless you!


-'Bayor

7 comments:

  1. Aaaameeeen! Thanks greatly!Grace is multiplied to your dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thanks a lot B' and God bless u too.
    ...........Truly E'

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN, thanks for this, i really appreciate it!!!Ugo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!
    I bleSs u too dear brother.

    -Zee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen and may God Almighty whom you serve bless and increase your greatness
    EMILY

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome. I could go anywhere with this prayer and have a great life. Thank you MoG.

    ReplyDelete