Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Force of Favor | Warring with the Word






I sent this to my BB contacts moments ago and felt to post here...

"Great One,
I'm just thinking out loud on this... and I kinda need your thoughts, insights or suggestions on it. Do please disregard if it doesn't sit well with you.

This morning, Pastor GoodHeart made a declaration about the next 7 days delivering unto us a token for good on the "Favor" mandate.

So, I was thinking, what if most of us, besides how we personally intend to run with that word, send a unified signal to heaven for the next 7 days, at 7am, declaring 7 scriptures for just 7 minutes?

What do you think?

As I said earlier, if this doesn't resonate with your spirit, please do ignore.
If it does, great!

I don't know about you 'o', but I need favor...BIGTIME!

I remember he used several scriptures but I recall two:

Psalm 5:12
For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

and

Esther 2:17
The king loved Esther more than all the other women, and she obtained grace and favor in his sight more than all the virgins; so he set the royal crown upon her head and made her queen instead of Vashti.

I checked up some others and would want your input on which ones should be the 7 we use or perhaps you reckon we all just take them in batches and pick any 7 daily? Your call Great One.

Besides, if you see any other one not on the list that he used or you feel is relevant, kindly share.

Here are the passages I found (NKJV/KJV):

Exodus 12:36
And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.

Deuteronomy 33:23
And of Naphtali he said: “O Naphtali, satisfied with favor, And full of the blessing of the Lord, Possess the west and the south.”

1st Samuel 2:26
And the child Samuel grew in stature, and in favor both with the Lord and men.

1st Samuel 16:22
Then Saul sent to Jesse, saying, “Please let David stand before me, for he has found favor in my sight.”

Esther 5:2
So it was, when the king saw Queen Esther standing in the court, that she found favor in his sight, and the king held out to Esther the golden scepter that was in his hand. Then Esther went near and touched the top of the scepter.

Job 10:12
You have granted me life and favor, And Your care has preserved my spirit.

Psalm 30:5, 7
For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.
Lord, by Your favor You have made my mountain stand strong; You hid Your face, and I was troubled.

Psalm 44:3
For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, Nor did their own arm save them; But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, Because You favored them.

Psalm 89:17
For You are the glory of their strength, And in Your favor our horn is exalted.

Psalm 102:13
You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, the set time, has come.

Psalm 106:4
Remember me, O Lord, with the favor You have toward Your people. Oh, visit me with Your salvation,

Proverbs 12:2
A good man obtains favor from the Lord, But a man of wicked intentions He will condemn.

Proverbs 14:9
Fools mock at sin, But among the upright there is favor.

Proverbs 18:22
He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the Lord.

Daniel 1:9
Now God had brought Daniel into the favor and goodwill of the chief of the eunuchs.

Luke 1:30
Then the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.

Luke 2:52
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.

I eagerly anticipate your "Mind Boggling Testimonies"!

Beyond sleep this night, do enjoy Rest!

Cheers Great One!

'Bayor

Ps.

In case you're thinking, "why must it be 7 scriptures, why 7am? Why 7 days?.."
Well, that makes three of us...me, you and ...me."

01.05.13

9 comments:

  1. Thank U so much sir, I tapped into this anointed 'Favour' mandate. I need mind blowing favour every second of this month. I will surely share my testimonies as they come.

    Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuhm!This is so great!Thanks greatly for this amazing exposition to these speedy supernatural tools to unprecedented favor.We will surely return with proofS.


    JMK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bayor for the reminder to war with the prophetic declaration of Rev Goodheart for manifestation of a token for good by reason of the favor mandate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... O make sense pa. Trusting God for 'mind boggling testimonies'.

    I Read the new month piece too. Kai, so deep. Always having difficulty posting comment... Maybe its cos its fone. U would hav always seen my post.

    Thks for loving Jesus bro

    D favor scriptures really worked for us as a family. Since we started d prayers, we've seen God move on our behalf. Thks for sharing this. Bless u

    Mrs. D. O.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very timely. When u find ur sef in situation when the Lord directs u to pray, n as u get up to obey a text comes in wit scriptures, then u know it's God getin ready 2favor u lik never b4. 1 tin is certain favor is not fair its simply God 'spoilin' his children. Favor made ppl lik Ruth, Rahab relevant.

    Mrs. A. M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My God! what i have been missing!
    I thought i was enjoying the anointing flow on mobile but very far from it!
    God bless us all as i key into the realm of unmerited FAVOR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day Bro.
    A very uplifting expose'. Scriptures well tailored. Well done Sir.
    I was in Lagos in the last week of May. In the region of Agege. I wanted to go to Church on May 31. Came out to the roadside, flagged a keke. He didn't know the exact location of the Church(not that I did but there is always basic info to note). So tried another and from the comments of the Rider, he knew it. Hopped on and we were off. He dropped me off @ the exact location. Afterwards, I flagged another to return to my hotel. I'd to use an ATM, so I told him he'll stop briefly to enable me do that. Before we got to the ATM, he said he'd have to move on, he can't wait. So I got off, reached into my pocket, made to pay him but he declined accepting. It was a free ride. In Lagos, filled with commercially minded people! WoOw! Thanked him and headed to the ATM.
    Awesome God, always granting His Children favours. May we be bathed with His favours this month. Amen. Shalom.
    NB: keep up the good work BAYOR. God upholds you. Flourishing times. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much!
    Amen to all prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Timely sir. I am on this

    ReplyDelete