Tuesday, August 1, 2017

RIGHT THINGS | AUGUST 2017


The sluggard and the diligent have equal number of hours in a day but their outcomes are poles apart.

Great men approach life with a business mindset; they invest time rather than spend or waste it.

15 So be very careful how you live. Live wisely, not like fools. 
16 I mean that you should use every opportunity you have for doing good, 
because these are evil times.
Ephesians 5:15-16 (ERV)


A new month may have a different name from the previous month; 
However, if the decisions, indecision, actions or inaction are the same as that of the previous month(s), 
it won’t be much of a new month – prayers and well wishes notwithstanding.

12 So teach us to number our days, that we may get us a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90:12 (AMPC)



May our hearts be guided to do the RIGHT THINGS that bring about the right results this season.

God Bless You.

'Bayor
_____________________________________________________

FURTHER READING

AUGUST | AWE+GUST
Excerpt: As it was at the Upper Room, may Unique Gusts of awe-inspiring DIVINE FIRSTS be your experience all through the thirty one days of this month.
May this month indeed mark a New Beginning for you in many areas of your life especially those you have been believing God for a turnaround in.

A NEW NAME | AUGUST 2014
Excerpt: A woman, when married may still look the same (at least for a while) but her status and name has changed!
May this eight month be for you, the beginning of a POSITIVE CHANGE OF IDENTITY... You WILL be called by a NEW NAME!

Persistence On The Eight Lane | August 2015
Excerpt: A runner dresses close to skin so as to pierce better and faster through the wind. As we race towards the end of the year, it will do us good to travel light; Clad in humility, joy, love, peace etc
May the Grace to run Persistently till the end of this year and all our years,
be multiplied to us this eight month.

FREQUENCY OF H.O.P.E | AUGUST 2016
Excerpt: God knew Abraham's age before He made the promise to him.
Our future is in God’s memory like our past is in ours.
Let's keep H.O.P.E alive; Having Only Positive Expectations
God IS Faithful; Too Faithful to fail.

_____________________________________________________

If you’re reading this and yet to accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and personal Saviour, please pray the below:

Heavenly Father, I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I am a sinner and cannot help myself. I believe with all my heart, that Jesus died for me, that He was buried for me and that He rose triumphantly for me! Forgive me all my sins. Cleanse me with the precious blood of your son, Jesus. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve you, the true and living God. Today, I accept Jesus as my Lord and personal Saviour. Thank you for saving me! I am born again. I believe that I’m now your true child, in Jesus mighty name.

If you prayed the above prayer sincerely, welcome to a life of victory as a child of the living God! You have been set apart by God. If you need further instruction on this pathway of life, please locate a Bible believing church around you or online. We could also connect on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Please click on any of them below and send me a direct message.

Unless otherwise stated, all scripture references above were taken from the 

New King James Version of the Bible.
Where applicable, emphasis mine.

Pictures: Google
_____________________________________________________

FEATURED MUSIC!




Dedicated To All Those Born this Month!
_____________________________________________________

DOWNLOAD MUSIC & VIDEOS!




_____________________________________________________

LET'S CONNECT!





@bayormartins

_____________________________________________________

BLESSED?

0025107332

_____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment