Sunday, July 1, 2018

LEAPS AND BOUNDS | JULY 2018



A huge leap often requires a build-up of momentum; 
the more the momentum, the greater the distance that would be covered.

29 For by You I can run against a troop,
By my God I can leap over a wall.
Psalm 18:29

7 “For the Lord God will help Me; therefore I will not be disgraced;
Therefore I have set My face like a flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed.
Isaiah 50:7 



The arrow that travels farthest, is often pulled the most.
Eventually, the one who keeps shooting, won’t miss.

9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, 
for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Galatians 6:9

6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;
Philippians 1:6


GRATITUDE
Father, thank you for the first half of the year 2018 and also for bringing me to the second half of the year.
(Psalm 92:1-2)

Father, thank you for the assurance of increase and multiplication in this second half of the year.
(Jeremiah 30:19, Psalm 115:14-15

Father, thank you for the guarantee from your word that the second half of 2018 will be better than the first.
(Ecclesiastes 7:8)


DECLARATIONS
In this new month and second half of the year, I will grow in leaps and bounds. 
I declare that the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to see and take the necessary steps that will make this second half of the year, the better half of the year.
I receive GAME CHANGING STRATEGIES in this SECOND HALF that will make the rest of the days of this year, the best of the days of this year.
In Jesus mighty name.

God Bless You.

'Bayor


_____________________________________________________

FEATURED MUSIC VIDEO!



PRAISE MEDLEY

(Track 5 of 6 | For Full DVD, contact +234 807 667 8025 or email exaltedhornmusic@gmail.com)




Dedicated To All Those Born this Month!

_____________________________________________________

FROM THE ARCHIVES

July, Comply! | SECOND HALF 2014
Excerpt: A foundation does not need to be painted to bear up a beautiful house…

Regardless of how seemingly unattractive these past six months have been, the rest of this year will be COLOURFUL for us; both as individuals and as a nation.

...and from this JULY, all things will begin to COMPLY with divine agenda 
in Jesus name!

#T.G.I.F | July 2015
Excerpt: It’s been 181 days of God simply being GOD!
#T.G.I.F | Thank God! It’s Favor!
But really, IF it had not been for God on our side, where would we have been?
Our help is from Him alone. 
Thank you Jesus!

It'll be 184 days of God being GOD as always!
#T.G.I.F | Thank God! It’s Finished!
God has paid the price to make the rest of the year, the best of the year!
Without God’s help, life’s journey is a tiring race; with God’s help, life’s journey is tireless – that’s Grace.

REVISION, PAGE 7 OF 12 | JULY 2016
Excerpt: It's not only a question of what we are looking at, it's about what we are seeing.
That it didn't work in the first half of the year doesn't mean it can't work.
Learning from mistakes makes it worth while to have made them
It can be done better, when it's done over again

Revision: Re-Envision, Re-view, Re-envisage

OVERFLOW | JULY 2017
Excerpt: ...the overflow is also a consequence of consistent flow.
Every drop before the overflow, builds up to the overflow.
With continuous flow, the container is perpetually replenished.
The overflow is a call to responsibility; the need to increase capacity.
Abundance is for service – He is not a God of waste.

May this new month and second half of year 2017 indeed be a Graduation from the old to the new; we can't graduate downwards.

No more limitations; it's an outpour of great Grace and Restoration.
Welcome to this season of The Overflow and Manifestation.
His Grace is sufficient for the second lap of the race.
Hallelujah!

_____________________________________________________


If you’re reading this and yet to accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and personal Saviour, please pray the below:

Heavenly Father, I come to you today in the name of Jesus. 
I am a sinner and cannot help myself. 
I believe with all my heart, that Jesus died, was buried and rose triumphantly for me! 
Forgive me all my sins. 
Cleanse me with the precious blood of your son, Jesus. 
Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve you, the true and living God. 
Today, I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and personal Saviour. 
Thank you for saving me! 
I am born again. 
I believe that I’m now your true child, in Jesus' mighty name.

If you prayed the above prayer sincerely, welcome to a life of victory as a child of the living God! You have been set apart by God. If you need further instruction on this pathway of life, please locate a Bible believing church around you or online. We could also connect on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Please click on any of the handles below and send me a direct message.

Unless otherwise stated, all scripture references above were taken from the New King James Version of the Bible. Where applicable, emphasis mine.

Pictures: Google

_____________________________________________________

DOWNLOAD MUSIC AND VIDEOS!




_____________________________________________________

LET'S CONNECT!





@bayormartins

_____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment