Wednesday, May 15, 2019

COMMUNION CONFESSION FOR LIGHT | FATOGUN ADERONKE MARTINA



Father, I thank you for the blood of Jesus Christ which was poured out for me. Jesus you said whoever eats your flesh and drinks your blood has eternal life, remains in you and you in him and you will raise him up on the last day, for your flesh is real food and your blood real drink (John 6:54-56). You came into the world as a light so that no one who believes in you should stay in darkness (John 12:46). In Jesus is life, and that life is the light of men. The light shines in darkness but the darkness has not understood it (John 1:4,5). I declare that God remains my light and salvation (Psalm 27:1) As I follow God I will no longer walk in darkness but I have the light of life (John 8:12).

Therefore, as I partake of this bread -- (EAT) -- light shines on me. Light penetrates every fiber of my being- spirit, soul and body- to drive out darkness. Anything representing darkness in me can no longer remain.

I drink the blood of Jesus -- (DRINK) -- and declare no more night and darkness in my health, marriage, ministry, career, mind, spiritual walk and destiny. The sun will no more be my light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on me, for the Lord will be my everlasting light, and my God will be my glory. My sun will never set again, and my moon will wane no more; the Lord will be my everlasting light, and my days of sorrow have ended (Isaiah 60:19-20). I will not need the light of a lamp (or any medical equipment) or the light of the sun (or anything produced from the sun’s light energy) for good health; for the Lord God Himself supplies the light needed for my health and vitality (Revelation 22:5).

As a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, and one belonging to God, I declare the praises of God who called me out of darkness into His wonderful light. I remain a child of God who has received mercy (1 Peter 2:9-10). The Lord, keeps my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.  With God’s help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale every wall of limitation (Psalm 18:28-29).

Many are asking, "Who can show me any good?" Let the light of your face shine upon me, O Lord. (Psalm 4:6). For with you is the fountain of life; in your light I see light (Psalm 36:9). Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell (Psalm 43:3). It was not by their sword that the people of old won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them. I walk in the order of that kind of victory. For You are my King and my God, who decrees victories for me. Through you I push back my enemies; through your name I trample my foes (Psalm 44:3-5).

Thank you Lord for you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life (Psalm 56:13). I am blessed as I learn to acclaim you and walk in the light of your presence, O Lord. I rejoice in your name all day long; I exult in your righteousness (Psalm 89:15-16). Even in darkness light dawns for me (Psalm 112:4). Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path and the unfolding of your words constantly gives me light and understanding (Psalm 119:105 & 130) in all my endeavors in Jesus name. 

Amen and amen.

Fatogun Aderonke Martina

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! God bless you for this. Martina-Aderonke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen ma'am!
      Thank you for writing this; God bless you profusely!

      Delete
  2. Am blessed by this piece. Thank you ma'am.

    ReplyDelete